Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Setting up the Meaning of this Blog

I want to make something very clear before I start, I am am patriot, but I am loyal to the US Constitution, and to the Constitution of the state I reside in, Tennessee.

With this said I want to explain the title of my Blog, it is a play on the preamble of the US constitution:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

what I intend to do with this blog is to point out where we have failed this.

I do not want to get into a Michael Mooreish style degradation of our country, I just want to point out to people the freedoms we once had and how they have been taken from us.

I also want to point out how power of authority has been removed from the states and given to the Federal government.

my goal with all of this is to educate, I do not expect anyone to believe me, so I will put references for most everything I put on here and expect to see disagreements from time to time.


with that said, I will begin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

please educate us on our definition of freedom...

"With much responsibility comes much Freedom" -George Washington

You need to remind us of our responsibility...